At Stoneyfield Estates in Chester County PA, the best in 55 Plus communities in Pennsylvania, our elegantly appointed models feature many luxurious fixtures, appliances and amenities included as standards in the base price of your new home, and can be expanded and customized to meet your individual needs. Our numerous options and finishing touches help you tailor your home to your individual taste and style. And all homes are ENERGY STAR® Certified for continued savings year after year.
Stoneyfield Estates has chosen Pine Grove Homes to be our exclusive builder. Located just an hour and a half away and founded in 1982, Pine Grove Homes has over three decades of industry experience. Their knowledge is built into every home they build! Pine Grove Homes is dedicated to offering home buyers exceptionally well-built homes with unsurpassed design, specifications, value, quality and selection. They start with home plans that are designed to actually be lived in, and add unique touches that you won't find anywhere else. Every Pine Grove home is built with 2" x 6" exterior walls and 40 pound ground-snow-load roof trusses both on 16" on-center. Every home also includes fiberglass entry doors, OSB flooring, hardwood cabinetry, china lavatories, fiberglass tub and shower units, and countless other STANDARD features that other manufacturers consider "upgrades".
We invite you to learn more by visiting www.pinegrovehomes.com or calling us at 610-368-7186 for more details.
Stoneyfield Estates Signature Standard Features
- Home designs available ranging from approx. 1,200 to 1,800 square feet of one-floor living, with most sites accommodating a front gable end porch (full or half) with two small steps into home
- Full concrete slab, permanent home block foundation, Oliver tie-down system, concrete piers, pared perimeter walls, perimeter vents, and access to crawlspace through porch floor
- Gutters and downspouts
- Paved driveway, covered half or full porches (per plan), and concrete front sidewalk (per site)
- Central air conditioning unit
- Landscape package
- 10' x 14' outdoor storage shed to match home
- A patio or deck (per plan)
- 2" x 6" exterior framed walls, 16" on-center
- 2" x 6" floor joists, 16" on-center
- 5/12 roof pitch with 30 year architectural shingles
- Maintenance free vinyl siding, aluminum soffit/fascia, and raised panel shutters all around
- 7/16 OSB exterior sheathing throughout
- R-38 blown-in cellulose ceiling insulation, R-19 fiberglass wall insulation, and combination of R-19 & R-27 floor insulation
- Exterior fiberglass doors - keyed alike locksets with deadbolts
- Thermopane windows with low-E glass, tilt sash and grids between panes
- Fiberglass insulated ductwork
- Composite decking on porch models with vinyl porch railing
- Underground utilities
- Front door chime
- 200 amp electric service
- Second conduit to electrical panel
- Two (2) outside frost-free water faucets
- Two (2) outside GFCI receptacles
- HUD Code Seal
- ENERGY STAR® Label (all homes are ENERGY STAR® Certified)
Interior Appointments and Features
- Primed finished drywall throughout, including closets
- 8-ft. smooth drywall flat ceilings
- 6-ft. panel interior doors with lever handles
- Designer light fixtures throughout (per plan)
- Quality raised panel oak cabinet doors throughout, with upgraded trim package
- White kitchen appliance package – 18 cu. ft. FF refrigerator, standard electric range with hood, and power scrub dishwasher
- 33" x 22" x 8" deep well stainless steel sink
- Recessed down lights in kitchen
- Ceramic backsplash in bathrooms and kitchen
- Laminated countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Heavy profile white wood moldings, window sills/door jams, and baseboard throughout
- 3/4" tongue and groove OSB floor decking
- Quality wall-to-wall carpeting throughout
- Easy care no wax floor coverings
- 60" fiberglass one-piece shower/tub in main bath (per plan)
- 60" fiberglass shower stall with doors in master bathroom
- Name brand handicap height commodes in both bathrooms
- Stainless steel grab bar in master bathroom for shower
- Peerless by Delta faucets in all bathrooms and kitchen
- 40 gallon electric hot water heater with wood 6-panel door with lever
- In-home main line water shut off valve
- High Efficiency electric air furnace by Style Crest with digital programmable thermostat and white panel door with lever
- One 3-way switch
- Two (2) prewired phone and TV jacks
- Window treatments throughout
Luxurious Upgrades and Options
- One, one/half, and two car garage packages are available (per site). Garages are insulated with finished interiors.
- Pine Grove's famous state-of-the-art kitchen packages
- Premium appliance packages
- Luxurious bathroom options
- Cultured marble, granite, glass tile, and Corian countertops
- Designer lighting fixtures
- Built-in entertainment centers, etc. (per plan)
Pine Grove Manufactured Homes provides a one year warranty for every home. The warranty commences with the date of delivery to Baker Home Sales and guarantees that the home is free from defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not include appliances, furnace, water heater, shingles, etc., as they have separate warranties through their own manufacturers. Pine Grove Manufactured Homes does not warrant any on-site work performed by the retailer, installer, etc.
* Some items are model or homesite specific and not found in every home (see sales associate for details).
* Builder shall have the right to make substitution of comparable materials and/or equipment.
* All prices are subject to change at any time, and prices do not constitute an offer to sell.
All photos are artist's renderings. Floor plans and other descriptions of our homes are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Disclaimer: The information on this website, though believed to be accurate, is not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice anytime. Some data may be incomplete and contain errors or be outdated. Stoneyfield Estates gives no implied warranties, and the material contained in the Stoneyfield Estates website and third party websites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.